A cookie is a small text file stored on your web server when you visit almost any web page. Their use is for the web to be able to record your visit for when you next navigate that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookiesservices offered by any page would be considerably diminished. If you wish to find out more information about what cookies, are, what they store, how to eliminate them, de-activate them, etc. please go this link.
Cookies used on this web site
This web site uses, as its own, the following cookies:
- Session Cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated apps. This is how to combat spam.
This site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookiesto develop statistics on the traffic and volumen of visits to this web site. Usage of this web site means you are consenting to the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, to exercise any rights in this respect you have to communicate directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookiesfor you to be able to press buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivating or eliminating of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this web site at any time. These actions vary depending on the function of the web server you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular web servers.
- Web servers are tools used to store cookiesand it is from here you must exercise your right to eliminate or de-activate them. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned web servers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookiesfor the web server not to forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of the Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookieson servers located in the United States and is committed to not sharing them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when obliged to by Law. According to Google they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. Is a company that adheres to the Agreement on Safe Harbour and guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European rulings. You can consult the corresponding detailed information at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives cookies we attach this other link.
- For any query or consultation regarding this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us via our contact section.